Texting is often our only means of communicating between trysts, especially if we’re already in a relationship. Recently, I met a young man online and had a passion-filled night before he found out he was being sent overseas for work. Without technology, that would have been the end of that, but we’ve been sending flirtatious texts everyday to keep the flame alive. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not pining away, putting all my eggs in that one basket.
Absence really does make the heart grow fonder. It builds a great deal of anticipation. Sexting with confidence is a great skill every young man should have in his dating toolbox. You might think of yourself as a pro when it comes to sending dirty messages, but there’s always room for improvement, especially when these tips come from an older woman.
If you aren’t extremely confident or you don’t have experience with this flirting format, don’t despair, it’s easier to say everything over a text than it is in person. It can build excitement in a new relationship or spice things up in a long-term one that feels stale.
8 Sexy Texts to Turn On a Woman
1. Are you alone? This is a good opener when it’s late at night and you want to know if she can flirt, or if she’s with another man.
2. What are you wearing? This may sound cheesy, and of course it’s been used a million times, but that’s because it works. Knowing that a man is thinking about our appearance – what we have on or lack thereof – is flattering.
3. I’ve been thinking about you in those tight jeans (whatever you find her hot in). She will appreciate that you notice and care about what she looks good in.
4. I have to masturbate when I think of you. Use this on a woman you have had sexual contact with. She’ll be glad it’s her and not just porn.
5. What’s your secret bedroom weapon? She may not reveal this as she plans to surprise you, but it will get her thinking about her fantasies and desires.
6. Do you like massages? Offering a massage is a selfless act that always impresses a woman because erotic foreplay is as enjoyable as the finishing act.
7. Do you own any sex toys? This will pique her curiosity as to what kind of kinky fun you’re into. Suggest some over-the-phone virtual shopping to see what you both like.
8. I was dreaming about you last night. This will have her swooning. What woman doesn’t want to hear that she’s gotten into a man’s dreams. Follow up with a detailed sexy account.
You don’t want a woman to think you’ve spent time planning and writing a text. It should feel natural and dance around the subject of sex, building anticipation. I’ve spelled out the texts (a writer can’t help it), but I’m sure most of you younger guys have your own text lingo which is okay too. Just be aware some older women are turned off by too much.
Guys: Do you have a go-to sexy text that tantalizes women?